Expert Movers From Toronto to Edmonton
Are you moving soon? Hire reputable Toronto to Emonton movers to accomplish such an exciting and inspiring project as moving to your new place! Choose the best moving service from our database.
Camovers provide variety of moving services from Toronto to Edmonton
At CAmovers, we offer a variety of services for long-distance moves from Toronto to Edmonton and beyond!
Enjoy a reliable local moving service with our partners. We work only with reputable local movers in Canada. All your needs, from packing to safely transporting your belongings and fragile items on a moving day, will be fulfilled!
Office moves are difficult, especially for long distances. We offer professional movers with equipped trucks to guarantee the safety of all your office equipment, furniture, and documentation during the entire office moving process from Toronto to Edmonton. You can also enjoy storage services for some of your items.
Complete your long-distance move safely and efficiently with CAmovers. We offer a wide range of services, accurate estimates, and trusted Toronto and Edmonton movers to finish your long-distance move from A to Z without trouble and worries.
Enjoy our car shipping services while moving from Toronto to Edmonton. We work with reliable and experienced Edmonton moving providers to safely deliver your vehicle via truck or train. Insurance coverage included. You can get shipping options for short- and long-distance moves.
Avoid any issues and trouble with our cross-border services and skilled international movers. When planning your move from Edmonton to the USA, you can count on our partners, who have already completed many relocations! Enjoy the reasonable prices, discounts, and professionalism of our movers!
How much does it cost to move from Toronto to Edmonton?
Based on many years of experience, we estimate that moving from Toronto to Edmonton could cost around $890 to $9000. The rates can be affected by multiple factors such as seasonality, labor charges, additional services, the distance between pick-up and delivery point, and rates for moving long-distance by a company.
Get a Free Online Moving Quote using our online form, or contact one of our moving consultants for additional information.
Do you want to know how to get from Toronto to Edmonton?
Before choosing the travel method when moving from Toronto to Edmonton, you should know the distance between these towns. The flying distance from Toronto to Edmonton is 2,699 kilometers. If you want to go by car, the driving distance will be 3,461 kilometers.
There are two main ways to get from Toronto to Edmonton: by plane and by car. I am going to describe significant routes! All you need is to choose a method that suits you best:
- The significant advantage of air travel is that it can cut hours or even days off your trip. A flight from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) to Edmonton International Airport (YEG) usually takes 4 hours.
- The journey by car via I-94 W takes approximately 34 hours of non-stop driving. I recommend you choose this option if you are going to stay at hotels along the way.
Should you drive or fly?
- That may seem like an obvious point, but flying saves your time. You’ll spend hours rather than days on the way home. Besides, you don’t have to worry about planning the route and book a hotel for the night.
Should you move or hire a expert movers from Toronto to Edmonton?
It is one of the most frequent questions I’ve ever heard. Let’s run down all the pros and cons of hiring a professional movers in Canada:
- By hiring a reputable moving company, you can pass the buck of your entire move – starting from packing your stuff and disassembling furniture and ending with transporting and unpacking your belongings and assembling the furniture in your new home.
- You can choose various insurance options that protect your belongings.
- By hiring a professionals, you can expect quick and efficient moving.
- It saves your time. Moving on your own is a significant time investment. Professional work always takes less time and is much more productive than you might think.
- I won’t sweeten the pot – full-service moving seems expensive. And the rates could increase in the busiest periods for movers seasons (usually from April to October).
- Be prepared to let strangers into your home and entrust your precious belongings.
It’s up to you to decide. Before making your decision, though, complete our FREE Moving Quote.
Important: if you are not sure that you can disassemble and assemble furniture without damaging it or without a significant investment of time – contact your movers.
Long distance service specifications
First, I want to say that moving from Toronto to Edmonton is considered a Long Distance move. How does it work?
- Movers calculate charges by the mileage and weight of your shipment.
- A long-distance moving company will weigh the moving truck while it is empty and then weigh after packing with all of your furniture and boxes.
I suggest you pack everything carefully in durable material or ask the movers to pack your goods. Why? Because it’s a long way to go during which it could violently shake and be damaged.
- You’ll be able to track the truck along the way.
Be sure professional moving companies in Toronto and Edmonton get the work done efficiently and quickly!
What if you decide to move substantial items?
Moving bulky items without the help of a professional moving company may seem like a challenging task.
Bulky items can include hot tubs, pianos, sizeable cupboards, beds, tennis tables, etc. Moving companies deal with all those heavy items. But how can you be sure that your movers will cope with such a task? Here is the answer:
- Notify your movers in advance. Your moving project will go much better if you specify all details.
- Measure your furniture. It helps you mitigate any potential issues like smaller spaces like a doorway easier and quicker.
- Get everything unnecessary off the floor for extra space! Give your movers a little bit of extra space. It will be much better if the movers wouldn’t stumble on the way.
Check the price
When planning long-distance moving, be prepared to pay more for transporting large items. The cost depends on the amount, size, and weight of heavy items you require. Professional movers use special techniques to handle it. Complete our Free Moving Quote to avoid any unexpected high bills.
Also, consider the cost of moving insurance which I genuinely recommend buying – this way to protect yourself from unforeseen expenses.
What can complicate the task?
The task becomes difficult if you live in a house with hardwood floors – the possibility of scratching the floors increases. Ask your movers to bring the floor runners in advance.
Hiring a Camovers is a guarantee of an easy-breezy move!
How to choose a storage unit for your needs
To begin with, I want to say that every person will have different needs when they move. For example, a family of three moving out of a three-bedroom home will have very different needs than a college student moving out of a condo or campus.
- Determine why you need a storage unit. It can help you figure out which size and location suits you the best.
I’ll tell you how to choose a storage unit size that fits your needs. First of all, take an inventory of all the items you plan to store. Do not forget about your future needs. I bet you will add things later on. Then consider their sizes and weights. Some items can be put in a pile and stacked on top of each other, while others may require their own space.
- Check out your warehouse. What could be more important than the safety of your belongings? A storage facility that provides 24/7 security is a perfect choice.
- Ventilate your warehouse. Some items are sensitive to heat or extreme cold. Humidity also could harm your goods.
- Be sure to account for extra space. It gives you the possibility to gain access to every item you have stored. This way, you don’t have to turn everything upside down to reach something from below.
Before making a final decision, contact our moving consultants.
What if you need to change the moving date?
Any trustworthy moving company deals with the sudden inconveniences of life. Do not panic if you need to reschedule your move. I’ll explain how to reschedule your move and avoid any unpleasant situations:
- Contact the movers you have reserved as soon as possible if you need to change your moving date. Keep in mind that the moving cost depends on the dates of your move. It generally depends on the time of year and the moving company’s schedule.
Another important thing is the moving estimate could increase because of additional labor and poor driving conditions. Think twice if changing your moving date is worth the extra money you might pay.
I would highly recommend you to book your moving services at least four weeks before your move! It is the best way to avoid unpleasant situations!
What if you need to cancel the move?
For some reason, you may need to cancel your move. What should you do?
Contact your moving company in advance to warn about changes. If you have a non-binding contract, you can cancel your move without financial penalty. If you provided a deposit, you’d have to read your agreement attentively to see whether or not you can expect it to be retained.
Should you tip your movers?
Tips depend on you. Estimate the quality of the mover’s work by analyzing the level of service and degree of difficulty was high, your movers worked hard, quickly, accurate and were polite throughout the move – you may leave tips. Tips are the best way to thank the team who helped finish your move from Toronto or Edmonton and did all the hard work.
Who should I hire when moving Toronto to Edmonton or other locations in Calgary?
At Camovers, we specialize in performing a wide range of moving services, including hassle-free local moves, tailored cross-border moving, and the best cross-province moves in Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver, and other Canadian cities. Our streamlined services are available across Canada, so don’t hesitate to contact us whether you’re moving from your home near Royal Ontario Museum or need us to relocate your items to your new residence near the Art Gallery of Alberta.
Toronto is just one of the cities we serve in Ontario and across Canada. You can also depend on us for full-service moving in Edmonton, efficient long distance moves in Calgary, and the leading long-distance moving service in Toronto. Contact Camovers now to find the best Toronto to Edmonton movers and make your relocation successful and hassle-free! You can also visit us and enjoy the benefits of a one-stop shop.