Moving Toronto to Vancouver
The reality of your upcoming moving event! Only the true facts: price, quality service, distance, what to expect, and much more!
All the answers in one place!
To get ready for the moving day, you need to know the basics.
When moving from Toronto to Vancouver, сonsider the distance first of 4,386 kilometers (2,725 miles). We know it’s a lot. That’s why you are here to convey this pain to our experienced team. A move like that could cost from $1300 to $5000. Let’s dive into this range.
Cost of moving includes:
The moving price depends on your unique needs. This includes:
- actual distance (from point A to the point B),
- load to be moved,
- season, size of crew,
- extra services such as packaging, warehousing, and a number of specialized/fragile items, among others.
You can also fill in our moving quote above to get an accurate estimate depending on your unique moving project.
How to find professional movers in Toronto or Vancouver nowadays?
There are a lot of moving companies in the Greater Toronto Area. It’s a huge job to find that certain company that will suit your needs. The best way is to get a moving quote from our professionals at Camovers. We have prescreened movers all across Canada. Only the top-rated, best moving companies united under one roof at Camovers. All we want is for you to have a pleasant moving experience.
It’s all about value in today’s market:
- experienced movers,
- professional drivers,
- tailored packing services,
- storage solutions,
- helpful advice,
- transparency, and efficiency!
Once you choose the mover, don’t forget to visit social media. On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn you will find more information about our movers. Remember, top movers usually post their moving projects weekly or even daily. On social media, you can review the photos of real moving projects. It really helps to make the right decision. You do deserve the best! Get a moving quote and choose your ideal moving service.
Did you know that some companies have a minimum charge?
Don’t forget to ask. Usually, the minimum charges depend on the shipping weight when you move across Canada. Before you book a moving service, it’s a good idea to calculate the total weight of your move. You might find some of the companies have a minimum charge of 450 kilograms (approximately 1000 pounds). At Camovers, we will offer to check the approximate weight by using the online weight calculator.
Remember that early planning will help you save money during a long distance move. It works especially if you complete early tasks such as packing and labeling.
Important: if you are not sure that you can disassemble and assemble furniture without damaging it or without a significant investment of time – contact professional movers.
We want you to review a couple of simple ways to cut the cost of moving.
- Hire an affordable moving company and don’t forget to check the company’s background. Low cost – could lead a low standard of service.
- Declutter your home. Without a doubt, one of the best cost-saving tips when moving a house from Toronto to Vancouver – is to declutter. Get rid of any items that you don’t need anymore. It’s simple, really: if you don’t need it, don’t pay to move it.
Remember: Your long distance mover will charge you based on the weight of the shipment. Meaning that the more things you choose to move, the more you will pay.
Think about it: Do you really need to take with you to Vancouver all the stuff you’ve accumulated through the years in Toronto?
- Book your move as soon as possible. Once you’ve selected a reputable and affordable mover, there’s no use to wait any longer. Just book your move as soon as you can. This is especially important if you’re moving in the summer as your date may already be booked up!
Some of the moving companies may even give you a discount for early booking – yet another simple way to cut the cost of moving.
- Set up a personal moving budgetHow to save money on such a long-distance move from Toronto to Vancouver? Monitor and control your expenses from this moment. Manage the moving budget. Remember that the shipping weight might be heavier than you think. So be prepared and budget accordingly.Based on the typical moving costs, create a home moving budget. It helps you stay within your limits and lowers your moving costs even more. The moving cost will include and is not limited to:
- moving cost estimate,
- additional moving services,
- moving insurance,
- extra charges, and fees.
Professional moving companies at Camovers will cope with any difficulties!
You have probably heard about door-to-door services.
The professional moving companies at Camovers provide door-to-door moving services. Once you have made your reservation and set a moving date, don’t forget to submit all customer-related documents for your household goods. There might be dismantled furniture that you deem necessary. All the furniture will be packed as properly as possible to ensure the safety of your belongings. All of your items will be picked up and delivered on a door-to-door basis.
How early should I schedule my long-distance move?
Once you decide to move from Toronto to Vancouver – it is time to start looking for a professional moving company and schedule your move.
The earlier you schedule your long-distance move, the better your chances of landing at a booking time that is convenient to your needs.
Don’t forget that during the peak months such as June, July, and August, for example, they are frequently booked to capacity.
We advise you to schedule the cross Canada summer moving project 2 or 3 months in advance.
How to protect your furniture and carpets when it rains?
When moving from Toronto to Vancouver all the furniture has to be perfectly protected. All our professional movers use:
- securely fastened moving blankets and/or
- shrink-wrap to secure the furniture and carpets during long distance assignments.
When you decide to hire top-rated movers why not request the packing service?
Sometimes you are unable to pack your items on your own. So why not request professional packing services? Most of our moving companies offer reasonably priced packing services and packing supplies.
It’s advised to arrange the packing services the day or the week prior to your moving date to allow for sufficient planning.
What to expect from top-rated professional movers in Toronto?
A professional moving company provides a lot of services, here are some examples:
- Supplying all packing materials and supplies. No need to make endless trips to the store for boxes, packing tape, packing paper, bubble wrap. At Camovers the full-service movers will supply everything that your move requires, including shipping supplies like furniture blankets and additional padding.
- Packing up your belongings. Packing is one of the most difficult and time-consuming parts of moving, but it doesn’t have to be. Full-service movers will pack up your entire house. They’ll also be able to expertly and securely pack up fragile and valuable items, such as glass and artwork.
- Furniture disassembly. Our service movers will make sure all of your large, unwieldy, and/or heavy furniture makes it to your final destination intact. Part of this includes partial or full-disassembly of furniture as required (and reassembly when the time comes).
- Truck loading and unloading. Leave the heavy lifting to the pros at Camovers. After packing up your home, full-service movers will load everything safely onto the truck. All the heavy and bulky appliances that you’re bringing along with you will be loaded professionally. When you arrive at your new home in Vancouver, they’ll unload the truck as well.
- Transporting your belongings. When moving from Toronto to Vancouver full-service movers will drive your belongings there for you. You’ll be provided with a delivery window for when your stuff will arrive so that all you have to focus on is getting yourself there to accept the shipment.
- Unpacking. Our full-service movers don’t just pack up your home, they can unpack for you too. This leaves you to focus on other tasks associated with settling in. Your movers will make sure that everything goes where it’s supposed to. You provide the guidance, and they’ll handle the task itself.
- Disposal of packing materials. A move can leave you with dozens (or hundreds!) of cardboard boxes that need to be recycled, as well as other materials that need to be properly disposed of—from plastic wrap to packing peanuts. Only full-service movers can make sure everything gets disposed of in the correct way. They will completely take care of the mess that you’re left with after all your belongings are unboxed.
Benefits of moving from Toronto to Vancouver
Moving from Toronto to Vancouver or vice versa can be an irresistible decision. Mostly if you’re not inspired by work or business you would not want to have such experience. Toronto and Vancouver’s metropolitan cities have several similar characteristics, offering a 24/7 economy with:
- active nightlife,
- picturesque destinations,
- delicious food.
and much more!
Only professional moving companies will provide you top-rated service!
Get a moving quote with Camovers and choose your moving professionals.